Integra is one of the leading digital content solutions companies providing content enrichment and learning transformation services to publishers and educational institutions while also providing workplace learning and development solutions for enterprises
Corporate Headquarters & Principal Delivery Centre
Founded in 1994, Integra is truly an end-to-end content solutions provider offering the whole gamut of services from developmental editing to digital products for global publishers. We also deliver highly customized eLearning solutions through effective instructional design and rich animations for personalized learning experience and engagement to students in the academic segment and also to meet the performance and training objectives of large and emerging organizations.
With a competent team of over 1100 qualified professionals with diverse skill sets, Integra meets discerning quality standards and demanding delivery schedules, which is reflected in its long-standing relationships with many of its customers. Headquartered in Pondicherry, India, Integra has its Global Service Delivery Centers in India (Pondicherry and Chennai), Japan (Tokyo) and the US (Oakbrook, IL), besides added capabilities to provide onshore project management and editorial support out of UK, Spain and Italy.
- Established player with 20+ years in end-to-end digital content and learning services delivery
- Servicing many global publishers, educational institutions, corporate entities and eLearning providers
- 3.7 million pages of content transformation services delivered in 2013-14
- Handled over 475 Journals/4500 books in 2013-14
- 2000+ learning objects developed for education segment so far
- 1000+ hours of (Flash to HTML5) experience in developing responsive eLearning courses for PCs and mobile devices
- 100+ hours of custom eLearning courses developed including scenario-based learning and simulations
- Multi-lingual capabilities across English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese
- Attaches great importance on women’s empowerment – over 50% of our employees are women
- FMEA, First Time Right & Quality Circles for achieving best in class quality
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified company that has adopted the Six Sigma processes
- 70,000 sq. ft infrastructure in India to support content/learning service requirements