Be it a project that needs full-service editorial development from conceptualization to production, or a smaller editorial involvement, we don’t just deliver services, but add value to our publishing partners through innovative content strategies and stringent quality control.
Revving up for the Digital Era
The way learning is delivered to the educational universe has been redefined with the advent of the digital era. Content once delivered through the print medium is now reaching audiences through electronic gadgets -computers, tablets, smartphones, and eReaders. As an early mover, Integra has developed a deep understanding of the medium and tailored its world-class services to match every requirement.
Our suite of content development services is distinctively designed to support the end-to-end content cycle requirements of K-12 and the Higher Education Publisher. Our subject matter experts, (former teachers and academic heads), along with technology specialists engage in evolving content strategies and deliver content both on print and digital media.
Custom Development Service Offerings
- Product conceptualization and Research – Understand market needs and competition and plan for pedagogy, international editions, supplements and digital derivatives
- Content development – Work closely with SME’s or authors on content needs, writing guidelines, review process, length, accuracy etc.
- Visual Theme – Evaluate existing art, create art proofs and finalize visual theme. This process may also require photo research and art buying if necessary.
- Design – Collaborate on prototype designing and template creation
- Permissions – Art, photos and text may need permissions to be secured
In case the author delivers the manuscript, we will get involved in developmental editing which requires analysis of manuscripts for writing, style, level, organization, and pedagogy. Content development may also involve creation of supplements and assessments.
Digital Product Development
When it involves digital product development our services include
- Storyboarding – Develop instructional design strategy and create story board with appropriate levels of interactivity keeping the end users learning outcomes in mind
- Deployment on content platforms – Program content for standard SCORM (1.2 & 2004), AICC, Exp API compliance and then deploy on content platforms with tracking and reporting abilities
- Accessibility alt-text – Follow guidelines for accessibility to the content from a standards and regulations perspective
- International Customization – Adapt products for international markets