The saying goes “A picture is worth a thousand words.” We second that!
Creating Visual Experience
Integra is equipped to handle all design, illustration and artwork requirements for the digital and print medium. By understanding learning requirements and the learner’s psychology, our Designers and Subject Matter Experts strategically plan visual engagements required to help learner’s make the most of out of the learning content. Using industry-standard design applications, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Macromedia, CorelDraw and ChemDraw, they create engaging visual experiences.
The versatility of our graphic designers and illustrators in design direction (research and analysis) and creation of cover, inner page layout, colour palette, art program, and design templates helps us to bring in the best visual elements into your content. Our seasoned designers have developed products for Pre-K through higher education, vocational and professional markets.
- Program branding, cover design, packaging
- Full-service creative collaboration
- Scanning (line art, black and white halftones, colour halftones)
- Re-drawing (complex charts, mathematical illustrations, chemical structures, engineering drawings, maps, etc.)
- Creative art (using rough sketch or a basic description of the image or images from other sources from sources).
- Image retouching and manipulation