Clear, exact, and culturally precise translation and localization of your content
In a globalized world, being multi-lingual is an important forward-looking strategy to stay competitive. You face competition from local companies and others who have invested in localizing to the language and preferences of the target audience. Whether it is for introducing your product to new markets or increasing market penetration, presenting your product or service in the local language is a necessity.
According to Entrepreneur.com, about 70% of internet users are not native English speakers. Thus, expanding beyond borders has presented a challenge to marketers of products, services, education content, web apps, mobile apps. Your content needs to speak the local language of the market it is intended for. Whatever be your product or industry, selling on foreign shores makes it essential to get your translation and localization spot on, so as to communicate effectively to your local audience.
Investing in professional translation and localization of your products or services will guarantee you larger returns and give your company the competitive advantage.
Integra offers multilingual translation capabilities across a host of European and Asian languages. Native speakers provide these translations and localization services to ensure that they are accurate and cater to business requirements.
These include manual as well as automated translation across different media, and localization that incorporates various localized changes, to cater to a global audience.
- Manual translation by native language speakers
- Automated translation using software tools
- Support for 37 languages including German, French, Japanese, Arabic, and Spanish
- Translation for websites, documents, eLearning, Multimedia, Video, and Marketing
- Make changes in units of measurement, currency and time
- Make changes in keyboard usage
- Adapt images, icons, page layouts and graphics
- Cultural and regional changes
- Changes in colors, shapes, sizes, and styles
- Changes in societal codes i.e., etiquette, humor, rituals, myths, symbols
- Changes in societal values, power, relationships, beliefs
- Software internationalization, to ensure that software isn’t geared toward a single country
What do we translate and localize?
|Content||Websites||eLearning content||Software Apps|
Education & publishing
Innovations in telecommunications, multi-fold increase in computing power, and access to an ever-expanding digital universe
Explore Our Products
Comprehensive project management platform for publishers to have control and visibility of the production
NLP-powered on-the-cloud proofing and author correction system with an XML-engine to reduce publication time
A cloud-based solution to effectively onboard, collaborate, manage and work with a global talent of demand