Empowering health care professionals with communication skills using real-time actor-based videos and engaging learning content
About the Customer
The customer is a global information services and publishing company. It provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory sectors.
Challenges faced by Customer
The customer needed to create a compelling and easy-to-understand eLearning courseware for hospital stakeholders on communication etiquette with assessments at the end of each chapter to meet desired learning outcomes.
Integra’s Proposed Solution
- Based on many books, video and learner profile Integra chose the Attention, Relevance, Confidence and Satisfaction (ARCS) method of motivational design to develop the course
- Scenario-based videos were used to make learners relate to situations and understand the course significance
- The courseware was designed in HTML5 to enable device-agnostic consumption
- Completed the course in 4 months, meeting strict timelines
- Created real-time actor-based videos for the learners to relate to their experience in everyday work schedule
- The content of each chapter reinforces the basis of the scenario to allow the learner to comprehend and achieve the learning outcome of the course