Integra exhibits at Frankfurt Book Fair 2017: Meet us at Hall 4.2
Integra is back at Frankfurt Book Fair. This year we intend to showcase our digital content services prowess across both print and digital.
We will be one of the few unique service providers who have
- Full-service capability across print and digital (Editorial, Composition to digital products)
- Multilingual capability to work across many European languages
- Approved pool of onshore copy-editors, indexers, and professional proof-readers
- Open to onshore project management
- Native Language Speakers as part of the workforce in our offshore delivery centres in India.
- Language specialists involved in final QA
You could also meet our digital solution architect @ FBF to discuss:
- The latest on technology and content delivery
- Custom Content Development
- Learning Services
- Mobile Apps Development
- Interactive eBook conversion
- Accessibility Services
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
Interested? Meet us at
Date: October 11-15 2017
Venue: Frankfurt Book Fair, Hall 4.2
About Frankfurt Book Fair
The Frankfurt Book Fair, the biggest book and media fair in the world, attracts around 7000 exhibitors from over 110 countries, 300,000 visitors and approximately 9,000 accredited journalists in attendance.
To know more: http://www.buchmesse.de/en/fbf/
Integra is a leading Digital Content Services company, providing content enrichment and transformation services to publishers and educational institutions worldwide. Integra also provides bespoke workplace learning and development services for global enterprises.
To know more, visit: www.integra.co.in