How did we meet the stringent quality with short turnaround for the world’s leading journal publisher?
About the Customer
A leading international academic publisher building on two centuries’ experience. Publishes more than 1,800 journals and around 2,000 new books each year.
Challenges faced by Customer
- Quality complaints due to lack of validation/version control
- Underutilization of customer’s automated tracking system
- Unable to meet turn-around targets
Integra’s Proposed Solution
- Creating a robust tracking system
- Integration between customer provided XML validation tool with Integra’s workflow management system (WMS)
- Introduced auto-pagination to reduce the composition time
- Developing a framework which takes care of automatic download/upload of customer inputs and deliverables/update of project status/file integrity check etc.
- Enhanced integrity of internal systems such as WMS and iTracks (production tracking system).
- Consistently achieved 100% turn-around time (TAT)
- Improved quality scenario
- Reduced operational cost for the customer