With over 24 years of deep expertise, Integra offers end-to-end solutions that are aimed at maximizing the value of your content by leveraging technology and innovation.
Integra has more than 24 years of experience in handling various book production works for publishers. Integra works with top Hi-Ed, ELT, Schools, STM, HSS and professional publishers meeting a wide variety of service requirements end-to-end. Year-on-year Integra delivers more than 1.25 million publishing-ready pages and meets the print, online, and device-specific format needs of publishers.
Integra offers onshore, offshore, and hybrid delivery models for publishers to choose from, assuring quality whilst maximising cost benefits. Our clients can choose to have their titles project managed out of India, the US, the UK and Japan. Copyediting, proofreading, editorial development, design, and indexing are also available from all locations, with typesetting carried out in India.
We work with publishers to build collaborative and communicative workflows, by keeping track of all the details and keeping them informed along the way. Our team is capable of handling titles and projects from product conceptualization through to digital project management, and a gamut of services in between.
- Editorial development
- Design services (covers and page layout)
- Project management
- Editorial services, including copyediting, proofreading and indexing
- Photo research and text permissions
- Composition/typesetting/layout (includes supplements and assessments)
- Artwork creation and graphics processing
- Content conversion (eBooks, ePubs)
- Digital services which include international customization, translation and localization