With over 20 years of deep expertise, Integra offers end-to-end solutions that are aimed at maximizing the value of your content by leveraging technology and innovation.
Integra is an established service provider of journal production to international publishers. It has the expertise to handle STM, non-STM including Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), and academic journals. It has extensive experience in single source publishing workflow offering full range of services right from standard typesetting to value-added services such as Image management, copyediting, issue management and specialised workflows like Publish Ahead of Print (PAP).
- Handling around over 450 journals (300,000) pages a year
- Average growth rate of over 25% year on year since 2007
- XML-first workflow in InDesign for Publish Ahead of Print (PAP)
- Workflow automation using home grown tools for increased efficiency and speed-to-market
- Ability to handle diverse journals across STM, HSS and Professional
To meet the challenging requirements of journal publishers, we have developed various platforms and tools to automate many stages of journal production, thus reducing TAT, manual intervention and time to market.
- iCE – Fully automated queue-based end-to-end content management solution
- iWMS – Proprietary system to effectively manage and control production workflow process
- XML Tools – For pre-conversion and post-conversion process, integrated with iWMS
- iPubEdit – Structures the manuscript with less manual intervention with built in technical editing features
- Project Management
- Typesetting (Word, LaTeX input)
- Image Processing
- Cover Designing
- Electronic Deliverables
- Full text XML
- With MathML
- With equations as GIFs
- Full text XML
- Online Early/Publish Ahead of Print (PAP)
- Web PDF/Smart PDF
- Cover thumbnails and low-res images (GIF/JPEG)