Integra exhibits at Frankfurt Book Fair 2016: Meet us at Hall 4.2 / Stand L73
Integra is back at Frankfurt Book Fair. This year you will find us at Hall 4.2 at stand L73 instead of Hall 4.0 where we are usually present. Considering that the book Fair will be structured with a new Fair concept – and a new hall layout, we felt we will move to Hall 4.2 moving closer to our customers.
This year we intend to showcase our digital content services prowess across both print and digital. We will be one of the few unique service providers who have
- Full-service capability across print and digital (Editorial, Composition to digital products)
- Multilingual capability to work across many European languages
- Approved pool of onshore copyeditors, indexers, and professional proofreaders
- Open to onshore project management
- Native Language Speakers as part of the workforce in our offshore delivery centres in India. Language specialists involved in final QA
You could also meet our digital solution architect @ FBF to discuss
- The latest on technology and content delivery
- Custom Content Development
- Learning Services
- Game Based Learning
- Mobile Apps Development
- Interactive eBook conversion
Interested? Meet us at
Date: October 19-23 2016
Venue: Frankfurt Book Fair
Booth: Hall 4.2, Stand L 73
About Frankfurt Book Fair
The Frankfurt Book Fair, the biggest book and media fair in the world, attracts around 7000 exhibitors from over 110 countries, 300,000 visitors and approximately 9,000 accredited journalists in attendance.
To know more: www.buchmesse.de/en/
Integra is one of the leading digital content solutions companies providing content enrichment and learning transformation services to publishers and educational institutions while also providing workplace learning and development solutions for enterprises.
To know more, visit: www.integra.co.in