Creating Immersive Experiences
Imagine playing a game using a VR headset. You feel the action in real time as if you are playing the game in real life. This phenomenon has already made huge strides in the entertainment industry and is expected to make inroads into education, healthcare, real estate and few others. In a classroom environment, this technology will help create active immersive experiences rather than passive presence thus helping students easily achieve their learning outcomes even with complex subjects.
Our AR/VR expertise
Over the years we have gained experience in working with subjects such as nursing, safety, science and other subjects. We have also worked across industries such as manufacturing, education, automobile, and healthcare. We have worked with target devices such as MS HoloLens (AR), Oculus Rift (AR), Google Cardboard (AR), Play Station (VR), and Samsung’s Gear (VR). Our expert teams combines the expertise of SMEs, IDs, App developers, game designers and UI & UX designers to create an exhilarating technology experience. We have worked on iPad and Google Cardboard as the most widely used cost effective devices for educational AR and VR experiences.
Our AR/VR Services
Integra helps educators and corporate entities unleash the transformative power of their content as real life stories via immersive media experiences.
AR and VR Services:
- Content Development
- Storyboard & Visual Storyboard Development
- 3D Graphics & Animations
- Developing Virtual Worlds (VW)
- Interactivity Development for AR & VR
- AR & VR Apps Development for various HMDs
- Testing in various AR / VR Devices and Implementation on stores
Integra’s capability to develop AR and VR Applications extends across these segments and industries.
- Educational Apps
- Vocational Apps
- Medical & Engineering Simulation Apps
- Game Based Learning (GBL) Apps
- AR (QR codes) to activate printed materials like text books, magazines, etc.
- Product simulation Apps
- Location based AR Apps (overlaying additional data)