Meeting the challenges of developing highly interactive e-Learning courses for 6th–10th grade across various boards of education in India.
About the Customer
The customer is the world’s leading provider of learning solutions and products and has built an enviable track record of designing solutions that enable organizational initiatives of a wide array of clients, ranging from leading educational institutions to Fortune 500 corporations.
The customer wanted Integra to design and develop teacher-led eLearning courses in Flash for 75 modules catering to academic topics such as Chemistry, Physics and Biology. The target audience for this course was students who are in grade 6 -10 diversified across various boards of education in India.
Integra’s Proposed Solution
- Our subject matter experts carried out extensive research and created the content chunking from the text book syllabus
- A highly engaging and interactive storyboard was built by adopting instructional strategies relevant for 6th-10th class students
- Visual storyboard in PowerPoint for customer demonstration and acceptance
- We used Flash and Photoshop for creating highly engaging interactivities and simulations
- Teaching points for teachers to facilitate the classroom sessions and improve performance
- Fall-back version in Flash. This supports the course to run even in old browsers
- Suggested a different approach in graphics, having artistic background with real photographs of the characters to match with concept