Our people are important to us! We don’t just engage them, we listen to them, and that has made us a happy organization.
Integra work ethos is organizational, hierarchical, and closely intertwined with its value system called PANCHASEELAS. We call it the Integra Way of Life (IWL). We operate in an open and transparent environment with our employees being at the core of our policies. Integra does not hesitate to recognize and reward excellence at work -– both at an individual and at the team level. We also have various new initiatives that actively promote women empowerment.
Learn and Grow
If you are an energy- driven go-getter, you will experience happiness as an individual and growth in your career. We offer technical training on various subjects, production processes, and other work-related programs, which are conducted on a continuous basis. Our soft-skill training programs are designed to nurture and grow people beyond the technical aspects. These include communication, planning, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
Team outings, Sports league championships, Cultural Fest and more!
Integra embraces a healthy, engaged and open work culture with the right amount of work-life balance. We pride ourselves on promoting a multi-cultural environment with religious diversity and inclusivity by celebrating all festivities are celebrated with much pomp and show.
Pat on the Back
- Nakshatra – The best performer in each department every quarter.
- Best Delivery Unit award
- Super Sindhanai award (Best Suggestion)
- The Sabash award
- Integra ranks among the top 100 companies for women to work in India
- Half our workforce comprises women, out of which 60% work at the entry level, with programs envisaged to develop more high-level women leaders.
- Awards and Recognition:
- Crowned as AVTAR and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Women in India award while competing with large multinational IT organizations for four years in a row, in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we can say we have testimonies to our women-friendly policies.
- Recognized with DivHERsity Awards 2019 and is one of the top 5 Most Innovative Practices in Women L&D Program by bringing Diversity to its workplace.
- Adjudged among the top 5 finalists for “Excellence in Gender Inclusivity” by NASSCOM in 2012
- Award for “Excellence in Gender Inclusivity” by NASSCOM in 2009
Why join Integra?
Define Your Dream Job
Build your career around what you passionate about.
Learn and Grow
With ample training and mentoring programs, rise and fulfill your potential
Think and contribute to a work environment that gives you the freedom and support to be productive
Pat on the back
Be recognized for your contribution to the success story of Integra
Spend your time away from home at a place you may not mind calling a second home. Our work environment is a blend of work and play
An approachable and transparent management.